(The Vajra Master gave five samaya vows at the Kalachakra Empowerment in Dawu as follow:)
1. Do not abandon vajrayana: you should always have the interest in practice vajrayana once you received the empowerment.
2. Chant the mantra: any mantra is fine. You have to do at least one practice, deity mantra.
3. Continue the practice: Do not stop meditating or chanting mantra, any mantra is fine. You have to do at least one practice, deity mantra.
4. Loving Kindness and Compassion: kindness for those who are already attended or entered the path of vajrayana, meaning that you have to be very kind, to be very friendly to them who have the same view, the same path.
5. Keep secret: do not talk out about what you have learned, what you practice, what were your dream, your sign...